- Avoid all travels to Iran, China and Italy
- Refrain from cruise ship travel
- If you travelled to COVID-19 affected area you must follow specific isolation procedures, call local public health unit for instructions
- If you suspect being exposed or have fever and cough avoid public transport and other public spaces
- If you experience symptoms on a flight or while outside Canada notify flight attendants and border services agency. For symptoms be boarding see a medical practitioner.
- Upon arrival from out of country travel isolate yourself for 14 days (self quarantine)
- If you can, avoid all international travels.
- Always maintain good hand hygiene and infection control practices at all cost. Lather with soap for at least 20 seconds, rinse and dry properly.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, face especially while in public or traveling.
- Wash your hands before each meal and after using a bathroom.
Stay safe everyone.
March 11, 2020