- Alcohol- based sanitizer is Inflammable and can cause skin dryness, irritation and damage so use sparingly or rather use soap and water more often. Moisturize your hands after using sanitizers. Avoid using sanitizers near a stove, an oven and other inflammable materials and appliances.
- Postal mailboxes can be contaminated with the virus so wash your hands after checking your mailboxes.
- Your post mails could be contaminated so perhaps place in a plastic bag and use gloves to pick if possible. Leave for a day or two before opening unless they are super urgent. Of course wash your hands after collecting the mails and opening.
- Wash your hands after filling your gas tank or using the ATM machine at the earliest opportunity. Wahs your using any shared space or surfaces.
- Clean regularly used home and office surfaces with disinfectants.
- Public health experts are advising that we wash fruits and vegetables with soap….and I mean it with soap.
- Cook your food including meats thoroughly.
- Designate one family or household member to consistently do grocery shopping. Do that less often and when absolutely necessary.
Maintain social distancing while grocery shopping and wash your hands right after with soap and water.
- Do something that will help you maintain good mental health. Something that helps you relax or reduce the stress associated with the Pandemic:COVID-19, lockdowns, home stays. Listen to music, talk about your feelings, watch a movie.
Stay safe and healthy everyone. Peace be onto you all.
Everything has an end!
March 31, 2020